Birch Bay Getaway Policies
- In Low Season ( Sept 2th-May 24th) you must cancel within 3 days prior to your scheduled arrival time, If we do not recieve a notice of this you will be charged the full accomadation charge.
- In High Season (May 25th- Sept 1ST) to avoid any charges we need to receive notice within 60 days of scheduled arrival to time. If you cancel with 30-60 days of your scheduled time you will be charged 50% of the accommadation as a fee.
- If you cancel within 30 days of your scheduled arrival time you will be charged 100% of your accommodation as a fee.
- Please call if you want specific information regarding pets
- We are a non-smoking facility. If you want to smoke we ask that you respect our wishes to go a few feet to Cottonwood Ct or Birch Bay Dr. Thank you for your understanding.
- This is meant to be a brief overview, our wish is that you enjoy your stay with us.
- View our Emergency Preparedness Procedures online
- Real Time Tsunami Info